CVS Pharmacy is one of the largest pharmacy chains in the United States, with over 9,900 locations nationwide. From prescriptions to beauty products, CVS Pharmacy has a wide range of offerings. However, with so many locations and products, it can be challenging to know what to expect from this pharmacy giant. In this article, we will take a comprehensive look at CVS Pharmacy reviews and explore what customers have to say about the chain.
- Overall Customer Satisfaction: Overall, customers seem to be quite satisfied with CVS Pharmacy. According to a 2020 survey by the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), CVS Pharmacy scored a rating of 75 out of 100, which is considered “good” by ACSI’s standards. This rating was higher than other big pharmacy chains like Walgreens (73), Rite Aid (72), and Walmart (72).
- Prescription Services: One of CVS Pharmacy’s main offerings is its prescription services. According to reviews on sites like Yelp and Google, customers generally appreciate the convenience and speed of the pharmacy’s prescription services. However, some reviewers have complained about issues with incorrect prescriptions or long wait times.
- Customer Service: Customer service is another area where CVS Pharmacy seems to excel. Many reviewers have praised the friendly and helpful staff at CVS Pharmacy locations. Some reviewers have even noted that the staff went above and beyond to help them with their needs.
- Beauty Products: In recent years, CVS Pharmacy has expanded its offerings beyond prescription medications to include a wide range of beauty products. Reviews of these products are generally positive, with many customers citing the affordable prices and quality of the products.
- Online Ordering: Like many retailers, CVS Pharmacy offers online ordering for both prescription medications and other products. Reviews of the online ordering experience are mixed. Some customers have praised the convenience of being able to order products from the comfort of their own homes. However, others have complained about issues with shipping and the quality of the products they received.
- American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) 2020: https://www.theacsi.org/reports-and-analytics/customer-satisfaction-reports/reports-2020/acsi-2020-health-and-personal-care-report
- Yelp CVS Pharmacy reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/cvs-pharmacy-los-angeles-7
- Google CVS Pharmacy reviews: https://www.google.com/search?q=cvs+pharmacy+reviews&oq=cvs+pharmacy+reviews&aqs=chrome.0.35i39l2j0l4j46j69i60.3062j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8